Benefits of Owning Solar
- 30% Investment Tax credit, expires 12/31/17
- Tax Deductible Depreciation Expense (especially for Commercial Properties)
- Property Tax Savings, interest is tax deductible
- May Eliminate and/or reduce monthly electric bills
- First payment is due between 6 to 18 months after installation of solar (Nov. 2017)
- Solar Payment is Tacked-in to Property Tax
- May Increase the value of your house, up to 20 times of yearly electric bills.
- Solar maybe transferable to new homeowner
- Hedge against increasing electricity cost, 6% average annual increase.
- 25-Yr Manufacturer Warranty on Panel, 10-Yr on Inverter and 5-Yr on Workmanship
- Earn Energy Credits for Future Demand